Burgis and Bullock believe a cloud accounting system will make your life easier and assist you in making those all important business decisions, based on up-to-date and informative financial information.
The cloud is a major shift presenting efficiencies and possibilities that change the way business and accounting can be done. We’re excited for small and medium businesses, because they have the most to gain. Time saved on repetitive tasks, greater security, convenience and flexibility and they are free from any single computer or location. When the accounting virtually does itself, our advisors with up-to-the-minute information can provide greater insight and guidance, and that enables you to do amazing things for your clients and customers.
Burgis and Bullock understand that no two businesses are the same and therefore may require different functions and facilities from a cloud accounting package. For this reason we can help to analyse your business and recommend the most appropriate cloud software solution that best meets your needs.
Burgis and Bullock are platinum partners with Xero.
Benefits of Cloud Accounting
• Access to up-to-date financial information, at any time, on any device which has an internet connection
• You can share your data with us in real time, which will enable us to help you run and grow your business and assist with decision making
• No system downtime because all software upgrades are automatically installed by the supplier, meaning you are always on the latest version
• A monthly charge allows you to spread the cost of the system instead of incurring one lump sum cost
• 24/7 support is available from the supplier. We can also access your data in real time from our offices in order to assist you in resolving issues when required
• Data is automatically and securely stored to the supplier’s servers. This avoids you having to take regular backups and potential loss of data
• Most cloud accounting systems have a live bank statement feed, which means bank transactions are automatically posted, allowing you to assess your cashflow in real time
Getting started – Contact Burgis and Bullock today
We specialise in setting up cloud accounting systems, which means you know your new system will be set up the right way, saving you time and frustration.