Version 1.0, May 2018
This website is owned and operated by Burgis & Bullock, Chartered Accountants. We are a partnership registered in England. Our registered office is located at 23-25 Waterloo Place, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5LA.
How we may use information provided by you
We will use the information provided by you to:
- Carry out our obligations under our Terms & Conditions.
- Provide you with information about other products or services that we may offer.
- Notify you about changes to our services.
- Communicate with you regarding enquiries or complaints made by you.
- nsure that content from our website is presented to you in the most effective way.
- You may receive communication from us by mail, email, or by phone.
- If you do decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, opportunities, newsletters etc.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may opt-out of these communications by clicking the unsubscribe button or by replying ‘unsubscribe’ to our emails.
How we may use the information collected about you
We may automatically collect technical information about the device used by you to access our website (for example, the internet protocol (IP) address of the device and the characteristics of such device) and about your visit (for example, the pages viewed by you, how you moved on our website and how long you spent on particular pages). We may use this information to keep our website safe and secure, for website improvement and to ensure that content is presented effectively for you and your device.
Our website uses small text files, called cookies, which are automatically stored on your device when you access and use certain features of our website. Cookies are unique so we use them to identify you from other users for the purposes as described above. To find out more about cookies, how to refuse them and how to change your device’s cookie settings, you should visit ‘All About Cookies.’ Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies or change your device’s cookie settings, you may not be able to access all of our website’s features.
Our website uses the following categories of cookies based on guidance produced by the International Chamber of Commerce:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies: these cookies allow us to recognise new and returning visitors to our website and see how they move around our website.
- Functionality cookies: these are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember any preferences set by you.
Disclosing your information
We may share your personal information with:
- Our website developers, analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website (though such information will be anonymised where possible so that you cannot be identified).
- Burgis & Bullock Corporate Finance Limited if necessary.
- Any actual or prospective buyer of our business or its assets.
- As required by law or any order of a court or other competent authority.
Where we store your personal information
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by individuals based outside the EEA who work for us. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Security of your personal information
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted and any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict internal procedures and security measures to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Updating your information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated by contacting us at email@example.com
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by replying “Unsubscribe” to any of our emails.
The Data Protection Act 1998 also gives you the right to access the information we hold about you, subject to certain exemptions. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .