Burgis & Bullock Business Masterminds SLP programme supports senior leaders to enhance their business’s resilience and recovery from the impact of COVID-19. It helps small and medium-sized businesses to develop their potential for future growth and productivity.
Participants will develop strategic leadership skills and the confidence to make informed decisions to boost business performance.
The 10 week programme will be delivered online by small business and enterprise experts who are specialists in their field.
- Make your business more resilient
- Boost business performance and growth
- Create an innovative and agile organisation
- Recover from the impact of COVID-19
- Plan for the future of your business
- Build leadership confidence and effectiveness
- Build lasting relationships with small business leaders
- Improve risk management and efficiency
To join the Small Business Leadership Programme:
- Your business must be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in England.
- Your business needs to employ between 5 and 249 people and have been operational for at least one year.
- The participant should be a decision maker or member of the senior management team within the business with at least one person reporting directly to them.
- The participant must be able to commit to attending the full programme.
What does the programme cover?
Innovation & Markets: Understand what is meant by innovation in business and explore how to apply it to your business. Unpack how it impacts on productivity and how it can help businesses to respond and recover from challenges.
Leadership & Employee Engagement: Develop your leadership skills to have a positive effect on the performance of your business.
Vision, Purpose & Brand: Articulate your vision and values, and consider the culture of your business. You will assess the long term impact and sustainability of your business.
Demand Creation & Customer Relationships: Identify key markets for your business and consider your approach to creating customer demand and building customer relationships.
Operational Efficiency & Financial Management: Outline a strategic approach to operations management and understand the key elements of managing finance required to underpin business growth and resilience.
Action Planning and Implementation: Develop an action plan for resilience and productivity in your business, including key tools and metrics.